March 22, 2010 by huionn
Conceptual Integrity (Consistency)
it allows a developer who already knows about one part of a system to quickly understand another part.
- user interface or presentation layer
- application or service layer
- domain layer
- infrastructure layer
In domain layer, it is possible to be sliced into responsibility layers:
- operational responsibilities
- capability responsibilities
- policy responsibilities
- decision responsibilities
- Knowledge level (meta level)
- Operations level (base level)
Segments are organized into a set of cohesive and loosely coupled subsystems. Functionalities of a module are exposed externally through its well-defined and well-designed public interfaces. Its internal implementation are hidden from other modules.